Inspire Project 2016
We at St Philip Neri, Northbridge have been successful in receiving a much sought after project grant. Of the 40 schools who applied for the grant we were 1 of the 7 successful applicants. We named our submission the ‘INSPIRE’ project.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS IN CONJUNCTION WITH FOCUSING (MINDULNESS)
This ground breaking project, which has piqued the interest of many universities, who are asking to be involved, aims to give students the opportunity to: broaden their knowledge through challenging STEM project based learning and practicing the art of focusing.
Students will gain the mindset to:
- know themselves as learners and take greater responsibility for their learning
- develop the confidence to take responsible risks without the fear of failure.
YOU ARE INVITED TO BE A PART OF THIS EXCITING, CUTTING EDGE RESEARCH JOURNEY.
THE INFORMATION EVENING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 15 FEBRUARY, 2016.
YOU WILL MEET OUR GUEST SPEAKER, LEONIE STEWART-WEEKS, WHO WILL:
- INTRODUCE THE ART OF FOCUSING
- REVEAL THE PROJECT’S FOCUS AND GOALS
- ANSWER YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.
YOUR INVOLVEMENT WILL HELP TO ENSURE OUR PROJECT’S SUCCESS!
PLEASE BOOK YOUR ATTENDANCE ONLINE USING: www.schoolinterviews.com.au